Why Do Homeowners Associations Need Community Websites?
- Keep owners 'In the Loop': It's vital for their homeowners association to provide owners with a secure solution to access important information and official documents anytime they want from anywhere around the world.
- Resident Directories: Resident, Owner and Board Member directories with privacy features for communications
- Online forms: Online Reservation forms for shared resources such as meeting rooms, Contact Forms and Service Request forms
- Secure Communications: Effective SSL and password-protected communication with owners between meetings result in smoothly run board meetings and effective decision-making
- Document Repository: Easy access to the Declaration, Bylaws, Contracts, Rules and Regs, Events and Minutes and Budgets allows on-time self-service for the information owners require
- Historical Retention: The best way to deal with an issue is to look at how it was handled in past years. Board-only discussion areas reveal the decision-making process of past board members
- Discussion Areas (optional): Optional Owner Discussion and Board-Only Discussion pages encourage engagement and interaction
- For Sale/For Lease listings: Owners can post units or items for sale or lease
- Meeting and Event Calendar: Keeps owners up to date with the latest activities
- Florida HB 1237 Compliant: Complies with Florida HOA/Condo requirements
Homeowner associations from across the country use CondoConduit to expertly create and maintain affordable community websites that can be used to post legal documents, meeting minutes, neighborhood events, photos and much more!
Take the first step towards launching your site - call (312) 880-9568
to speak to one of our customer service representatives. Your order is 100% risk-free, so you have nothing to lose!
The Benefits to Launching an HOA Website
In addition to keeping owners and residents updated on the latest happenings in their community, launching an HOA website provides your association with a variety of benefits:
- Savings -Reduce costs for copying, mailing and responding to requests.
- Paperless (Green) Documents – Owners can enter online forms rather than faxing or mailing them in.
- Ease Transitions for New Board Members – Historical documents and discussions can be reviewed by new Board Members to help them get up to speed and better understand past decisions.
- Track Repairs – Repair assignments falling through the cracks? Workers not keeping Owners informed of progress? Use CondoConduit to track repairs and keep all involved parties informed and in the loop.
- Add Value To Your Property – Using CondoConduit to create your homeowners association website helps illustrate a vibrant community.
Reasons to Use CondoConduit for your Community Website
We realize you have many choices when it comes to building a community website for your homeowners association. For this reason, we have listed the top reasons to select CondoConduit as your solution:
- Responsive Design: Mobile Friendly and Responsive
- Simple and Flexible Navigation: Intuitive navigation
- Multi-Layer Permissions: Public areas for prospective buyers, and private sections for residents and owners
- Management Agnostic: Information is retained even when management changes
- Repair requests and progress tracking: Manager can service and track repairs, with board monitoring
- Notifications: Self-Managed Email Notifications to owners maximizes engagement while minimising intrusions
- Risk-Free: Your first month with CondoConduit is 100% Risk Free!
- User Friendly and Responsive: Our websites respond automatically to smartphones and tablets!
- Communicative: Allow Owners to communicate with the owner community! (optional)
- Simple and Stable Pricing: Our pricing has remained the same since 2001 and includes FREE email hosting and FREE upgrades. With CondoConduit, there's no upselling, extra fees, overage charges or domain hosting fees.
- Secure: 5 levels of access (plus virtually unlimited customized access for individuals) to assure appropriate access to all types of visitors. Resident, Owner and Board Member access is password-protected.
- Customer Service: We provide prompt and helpful service through email, phone or online.
- Ease of Use: Associations consistently choose CondoConduit for its ease of use.
- Unique Design: Your eye-catching site will be custom designed for your association.
- Customizable: Easy-to-customize menus.
- Proactive Owner Involvement: Ecourage owners coming back to visit the site often.
Are you ready to learn more about CondoConduit or have a question about our 100% risk-free service? Call (312) 880-9568 to speak to one of our helpful customer service representatives!